Facebook sets a record for greatest 1-day loss in U.S. Stock Market history, Domino’s brings Augmented Reality tech to pizza delivery, and Google Home allows scheduling routines – all this and more social media news updates inside episode 15 of the #SocialRecap!
We talk about:
1. 00:27 – You can now schedule your routines in Google Home – no more daily commands.
2. 01:11 – BMW x Alexa launch full support for voice search + voice control in iDrive 7.0 cars.
3. 02:16 – Voice messaging now available for LinkedIn.
4. 02:44 – Domino’s brings Augmented Reality tech to pizza delivery.
5. 04:00 – Facebook sets a record for greatest 1-day loss in U.S. stock market history.
6. 04:53 – Twitter drops 20% in stock market value – but with outstanding results!
7. 05:58 – Slack acquires HipChat as Microsoft Teams expands.
PROUDLY MADE BY BRAND24: http://bit.ly/brand24-sr15
Brand24 is a media & Internet monitoring tool that analyzes the buzz around your brand, product, social media, hashtags, or any other keywords.
Start your free trial at http://bit.ly/brand24-sr15
#SocialRecap, ep. 15 — August 8, 2018
Facebook Biggest Loss in US Stock Market History & More Social Media News | #SocialRecap ep. 15